Verex Assistance is the first, and currently the only, UK provider of vehicle manufacturer accident aftercare solutions dedicated solely to meeting the needs of vehicle manufacturers and their brand customers.
Verex Assistance provides services only to vehicle manufacturers. Unlike other accident management market participants, we do not work for insurers or insurance brokers.
Verex Assistance provides a vehicle manufacturer branded insurance claims service, and immediate assistance, to vehicle manufacturer customers who have been:
- involved in a vehicle accident - fault and non-fault or
- experienced a vehicle theft, or
- experienced a total loss
…and provides all vehicle manufacturer brand customers with:
- peace of mind and support at the time of an accident or vehicle theft
- a free insurance claim support service
- a vehicle mobility solution
Why Verex Assistance?
We aim to retain for vehicle manufacturers, their franchise dealers and their approved bodyshops, all post accident business that is created from a customer vehicle accident or vehicle theft.
Verex Assistance offers a vehicle manufacturer Insurance Claim Support Service for vehicle manufacturer customers. This service is the first of its kind to be offered to vehicle manufacturers for their branded customers. It represents a major departure from the unsuccessful programmes offered to vehicle manufacturers by existing so-called accident management companies. These are not vehicle manufacturer dedicated.
As the first organisation in the UK to provide an independent Accident AfterCare service to vehicle manufacturers, our programme is robust and designed to ensure that all our vehicle manufacturer clients become and remain more customer focused, more customer relevant and more profitable.
Working with our vehicle manufacturer partners and operating under the VM's brand, Verex Assistance:
- provides an insurance claims service for non-fault and fault vehicle manufacturer customers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- enrols all current vehicle manufacturer customers onto the service
- answers all customer calls from a UK based vehicle manufacturer branded call centre
- assists customers at the scene of an accident, and when necessary, recovers the vehicle back to the respective vehicle manufacturer's own approved bodyshop
- manages the claims process for vehicle manufacturer customers of both fault and non-fault accidents from first notification to getting the vehicle repaired
- guarantees that only genuine OE parts are fitted to all bodyshop repairs
- arranges for vehicle manufacturer customers to have an own brand replacement vehicle
- arranges for vehicle manufacturer customers to have a like-for-like courtesy replacement car for all non-fault accidents whilst their vehicle is being repaired
- recovers all costs and charges as part of our clients' uninsured loss claim process for customers, where applicable
- captures new income streams for vehicle manufacturers, dealers and approved bodyshops
- provides training and comprehensive support for vehicle manufacturer and dealer staff